Kodou Tour is Complete!!Murata Yuu (24.11.26)

Good evening!!


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday💕︎


Today was
Tsubaki Factory Concert Tour 2024 Autumn ーKodouー

Thank you very much for our finale performance in Toyosuー!!


We've completed all 36 performances of our Kodou tour‼️🌟
It's seriously flown by which is sad but it was my first live house tour、and I really enjoyed every single performance🫶🏻


「Only 〜 Can」 was born on our autumn tour too ^^


It was our first time at such a huーge venue in a while which was fun!!


We had in-ear monitors for today's Toyosu performance、but I could still hear your cheers through my ear monitor and I think this might have been the most energetic concert we've done👍🏻🌟


I'm absolutely noーt over it yet!!
Thank you very much for all of your support!!


I want to do more concerts at bigger and bigger venues、so I'll keep working hard to make that happen❣️



There's so much I want to write about but I'll say more next time‼️



Please tell me your thoughts on today's performance and our whole tour in my blog comments and online with the hashtag #TsubakiKodou〜😆🫶🏻



May you and yuu feel HAPPY again tomorrow🙌🏻


#TsubakiKodou #OnlyYuuCan 


Comments