Too Soonー。 Inoue Haruka (24.12.28)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿‬🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!





We had rehearsals again todayー。
Ahー、I'm so hungry。
I'm going to eat whatever I want now。
Because I've gotta work really hard tomorrow and the day afterー!so it's fine。



This year is almost over bit I still haven't posted all of my Christmas maket photos 笑lol

It's still December、so I can still post them nowー?



The other day、I was messaging my mom、but it didn't seem like mom。It was kinda weird。So I messaged her、asking is this really you mom?、and it turns out it was actually my younger sister。She took my mom's phone and was messaging me as if it was mom…。Isn't it amazing that I could tell just by textー。Well、it's because we're family。I can recognise each of their footsteps too。

But、why。



T/N News and information has not been translated


Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻



https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume16ki/entry-12880336024.html

Comments