Good evening!
Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday💕︎
A story from Hello Con in Osaka dressing rooms!
Between our two live shows I played Pokemon Pocketー‼️
I only started playing Pokemon Pocket a month ago so I haven't done any battles
On our 1st day in Osaka Red Panda Ishii and Doigo taught me how to battle with a special crash course 🤍💚
Obviously it was my first time battling so I lost miserably 笑lol
So that night、before I went to sleep I kept practicing by myself so I was ready to battle on our 2nd day!
Thanks to their crash course I managed to improve a bit❣️
On the 1st day I didn't win a single time
On the 2nd day I won twice!!!!
But then a fierce opponent appeared😳❗️
When I played against Yagi Shiori-san she was so strong so I was like「What the heck is happening!?」and I lost miserably again 笑lol
I guess I need more intensive training 🥲
We have 3 more months with Yagi-san so I'll keep working hard so I can beat her at least once👍🏻🧡
I played with Yofu-san tooー
Yofu-san was strong too💛
〇T/N News and information has not been translated
May you and yuu do our best tomorrow too 🍀
#isanganddancedYO #OnlyYuuCan

Comments
Post a Comment