Wedding Ceremony Dambara Ruru (25.01.23)

Good evening🧡🧡



This was a little while ago、
But I was able to take part in my older sister's wedding!


The moment I opened the door and saw her、I burst into tears

The tears just wouldn't stop coming、which hasn't happened in ages


My older sister looked so beautiful in her wedding dress、and I don't know why but it almost made me sad

But she was just so happy 
Which made her look even more beautiful ☺️



It was a larger ceremony 
So I helped with the vows〜

Such an important role
Of course I was a bit nervous 😌


I asked the questions to the newlyweds、
Along with my sister's husband's younger brother 

Standing in front of them both I felt like I was going to cry but I managed to talk anyway (I'd already cried too much)



At the reception、me and my sister sang together 
For our mom and dad🎤

I'm glad she said that she wanted us to sing together☺️


My mom and dad were both crying 
And my voice wavered as I sang、

The bride is the only one who held herself together

She was so calm〜😌笑lol



I'm really happy
That I've been her younger sister。

Upon reflection、my older sister always puts other first
She's the kindest person in the world 😊

I love her so much!


Ever since we were little、she's been really good to me
She always led the way
And I was always just one step behind her 

But I feel like I never repayed the favour 


Thank you for being my older sister。

May you have a happy life together!!



They took lots of beautiful photos 
So I'll share a few of them🫶





T/N News and information has not been translated🎀


Well then!


Honajaa ne


Dambara Ruru



https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-12883599878.html

Comments