Day Off!Doi Fuuka (25.03.16)

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!!


Today I want to talk about my birthday event!!

Firstly、before you entered the venue everyone received 

Doi Fuuka Karuta cards

Everyone、did you make sure to take them with you?

I signed them by hand so please look after them!🫶🏻

And、there were 5 types that were given out at random、so please get together with your friends、and try to make a Doi Fuuka complete set!

But

Even if you have

5 Do cards

Or 5 i cards

That's totally fine too 🙆‍♀️


By the way、if you have「i」and「ka」

You can make an ika (squid) 🦑

If you have「ka」

You can make a ka (mosquito) 

Please enjoy playing with them、and seeing what you can make🙌🏻🙌🏻

Tomorrow I'll talk about the corners!


☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Today I had a day offー!

I slept for 12 hours 🙌🏻🙌🏻

I slept so much、but I'm still sleepy🥱

I'll go to bed early too 💤

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Everyone、have you already watched our Hina Fes lottery video?

2 blogs ago、I talked about how I won one of the shuffle unit spots、

But there's one more thing I want to talk about、so I'll talk about that in this blog

Which is

Doi's right hand is amazing!!

When we filmed the lottery、Murata Yuu-chan was absent so Doi pulled for Yuu!With my right hand!

And、both Yuu and Doi

Got winning tickets

Isn't that amazing 👍🏻

My right hand was very luckyー😉

Or、maybe Yuu just sent Doi her desire to be in a shuffle unit!

One of those ♡

Tomorrow's lucky colour is、emerald green and mustard!

Ono-san、Yofu-san

Thank you very much for posting about me on your blogs!💚💛

Ono-san、congratulations on your photobook release event!

My copy of her photobook、hasn't arrived yet🥲

See you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜


Comments