Hina Fes Yonemura Kirara (25.03.29)

Hina Fes 1st Day、

Thank you very much 😆😆😆😙😙💕💕



I worked so hard to prepare、and now it's finally time for the real show。!


To everyone who came、thank you very much!



What did you think of Ocha-san?

I'm waiting to hear your thoughts!

☺️😆



Personally、I'm so happy that I could watch Melon Kinenbi-san perform😭


I could hear them directly through my ear monitors、I feel so lucky!!😭



Also、my shuffle unit、the quintet✨✨


We covered °C-ute-san's Tokkaiko Junjyou!!


There were a lot of parts I sang with Dambara-san、

And I learned a lot from her、

Like how best to hold the mic and how to improve my rhythm🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️✨



It's a shame we only get to do it once、

Because it was so much fun 💕💕


Dambara-san、Ichika-chan、HasuHasu、Madopi

Thank you very much 😻😻😻😻



Tomorrow is、the OCHA NORMA Premium!

I'll do my best 😣😣😣😣🎶🎶


📻T/N News and information has not been translated📺



Thank you very much for Satoyama Satoumi too!!

😍😍😍😍😍





I thought a lot about the planet。




See ya 
I'm Yonemura Kirara!



Comments