Photobook & Hina Fes ① ♡ Okamura Minami (25.03.29)

Everyone、good evening〜♪

I'm Okamura Minami💓


Thank you very much 

For all of your likes and comments💓💓💓

They make me super happy ☺️💓



First I have a happy announcement〜💓📢


The release of a BEYOOOOONDS photobook

Has been announced💓💓💓


We shot it in Mishima City〜🫶



During the shoot 

I found my first manhole cover!!



It's so amazing!!I finally saw oneー✨💓



We took lots more photos 

In other places that hold memories for BEYOOOOONDS 💓


It's being released on May 30th(Fri)🌸

https://www.helloproject.com/news/18667/


There will also be a special edition

So please check it out〜💓



Also today was Hina Fes🌸

Thank you very much for our 1st day〜💓


Hina Fes is just so much fun!!!


Performing is really fun

But so is watching other's performances🤭💓


Today I got to watch Melon Kinenbi-san's performance

Which was so incredible…✨


Hello!Project really is the best!!


Let's have fun again tomorrow 💓💓💓



🎀Miimi Talk🎀


I woke up early and worked really hard so now I'm sleepy🥱

I'm going to bed。



Well then (・ω・)ノ

OyasuMiimi 💓




https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entry-12891830429.html

Comments