To Everyone Who Has Been Supporting Me Tashiro Sumire (25.03.11)

This is Tashiro Sumire。

I have been absent from activities since September、after being diagnosed with adjustment disorder、
I'm so sorry for all of the worry I have caused you。

I've been thinking a lot during my time off、and I've decided that I'm not physically or mentally ready to return to work、so I am graduating from OCHA NORMA and Hello!Project。
I apologise for the sudden announcement。

At 16 years old I joined my beloved Hello!Project、and I'm so happy that I've been able to spend the past 3 years with the OCHA NORMA members。
I was completely inexperienced、but I've made it to where I am thanks to all of you being there to support me。I'm truly grateful。
These 3 years spent with OCHA NORMA、are something I'll never forget。

I'm sorry that I'm not able to announce this to you in person、
And that I'm graduating like this。
I'm sure you're all having many feelings about this right now、
But I've given being an idol my all、right until the very end。
I've waited as long as I could for my body and mind to recover、but this announcement still feels sudden。

I've learned a lot through my activities with OCHA NORMA、so it's an experience I've found really valuable。
While I was busy every day、I realised just how much I loved that job。
I feel grateful to so many people。
I want to build on everything I've learned so far、as I continue down my own path。

I'm glad I was able to meet you all。
Thank you very much for supporting me。
I'll love you forever and ever。

2025/3/11        Tashiro Sumire 



Comments