I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!
Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!!!
Today is Murata Yuu-chan's birthday!!
Yuuーー、is like a reliable older sister、and she always focuses on tasks
But sometimes she shows her needy side、which is so cute💕
I want you all to see it too!!
When she performs、Yuu does so many things that I respect her for、so I hope we can keep encouraging each other to improve🫶🏻🫶🏻
Also!!
Tsubaki Factory!
Will be performing at Lucky Fes'25
I'm so happy!!!
I hope that lots of people will watch Tsubaki Factory and think tat we're really good、so I'll give it my all and do my best🫶🏻🫶🏻
Also!The video of when we were told about this as a surprise、had been posted to X、so I hope you'll watch it!
Here!
So!
When I found out、I was really happy!!、but then Yuu was next to me in floods of tears
Generally、Yuu never cries
So I was really surprised‼️
Yuu was so cute with her happy tears、so I hope that we can continue to see new sides of Murata Yuu!
Happy 15th birthday🩷
Yuu will be older than me for about 1 week、but I'll catch up soon!!!!
Wait for me
Yuuーーーー
I love you!!!
🩷
Today my birthday event goods were unveiledーーー💚
↓You can see them here!
What do you thinkー?
I wore seifuku!
Isn't it cuteーーー!!
My birthday event、is finally tomorrow!!
I'm so nervousー😆😆
Tomorrow's lucky colour is、bright green💚
OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO
〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜


Comments
Post a Comment