Chapter 266_Birthday Shimakawa Hana (25.04.18)

Good evening!I'm Rosy Chronicle's🌹Shimakawa Hana💚

4/18、is my 17th birthday〜!!


I'm so happy!!!

Everyone around me

Keeps telling me happy birthdayーー

So it's been a really special day!!!


I'm so happy!!

Everyone、thank you very much♡

LOVE☺️☺️


My goals for my 17th year are!

Make 100 friends!

And inspired my a dream I had yesterday 

Live until I'm 100 years old!


Yeah、all 100s 笑笑lollol


I hope that you'll stay with me!!!!!

Please always stay by my side♡♡



𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 💚𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄

🌟T/N News and information has not been translated 




𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 💚𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄 𓐄

Tomorrow!!!

We have individual events

At Bellesalle Iidabashi First!!!!


This is a bit cheeky to say、、

But I'll be waiting

For you to tell me happy birthday!!!笑lol


I'm so excited!!!

Please come and see 17 year old Hana-chan♡♡


 I stretched yesterday


Let's GanbaRosy again tomorrow🌹

Good night 🌛





https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12894741274.html

Comments