Chapter 273_Gyaru Purikura Shimakawa Hana (25.04.25)

Good evening!I'm Rosy Chronicle's๐ŸŒนShimakawa Hana ๐Ÿ’š

Today I practiced singing at karaoke

With Uemura Hasumi-chan and Murakoshi Ayana-chan〜❗❗


Singing is so much fun 

We ate so much my stomach hurts but it was delicious 



The time flew by too fast

And before I realised it was already time to go home ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ฟ


We planned to just drop by a restaurant for something to eat

But we couldn't stop talking and ended up staying for ages


It was so much fun ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ


Gyaru Purikura๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•



๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐Ÿ’š๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„

T/N News and information has not been translated

๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐Ÿ’š๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„ ๐“„

Yesterday the Shimakawa Family held a committee to decide what to eat for dinner、

And the final result was ramen ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ


Recently、I've been enjoying my meals so much 

That maybe I should show some restraint、、

I'll try、I'll do my best。


I've been living such an active life recently that I'm tired!

I'll go straight to sleep tonight



I stretched yesterday!


Let's GanbaRosy again tomorrow๐ŸŒน

 Good night ๐ŸŒ›



https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12897172418.html

Comments