Popcorn!!Doi Fuuka (25.04.16)

I Love Tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments! 

「Daisuki na no ni、Daisuki Dakara」

Have you already watched the MV!!??

It's here if you haven't 💁‍♀️

I might have rewatched it about 100 times!!Seriously、I watched it loads yesterday

I want people who haven't heard of Tsubaki Factory before 
To watch this MV!

It's such a wonderful song🙌🏻🙌🏻

Everyone、please watch the MV lots tooー!

Yesterday I watched a movie、then I walked for about an hourーー

I walked 11,914 steps!!

How surprising🫢

Maybe the cool weather、made me want to keep walking!!

It was great exercise、so I'm glad I did it‼️‼️‼️

Ah!!Yesterday、I had popcorn while watching the movie!

I had caramel and buttered soy sauce 

It was delicious😆

Going to a movie、always makes me want to eat popcorn🫶🏻🫶🏻

But sometimes、I want churros instead 

But、I like popcorn the best!!

Everyone、what do you eat while watching a movie?


A photo from my elementary school entrance ceremony!! 

My randosel、was pink♡

Tomorrow's lucky colour is、bright green💚

We posted a fancam TikTok、so please watch it!!

I was really jumping around!笑lol

See you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜


Comments