Barefoot Life Arisawa Ichika (25.07.26)

Well done for working hard today too。
I'm Arisawa Ichika。
Everyone、、I hope you're all doing well!!




Today


I finally、wore my sandals!!!!!!



I feel so free〜



When I studied abroad in New Zealand、I'd always walk around barefoot even when I was outside



And I really loved that、so I decided to keep it up when I came back to Japan、but I remember getting told off for it when I arrived back in the airport 爆笑lmao



But I was in lower elementary school so please forgive me!!!!!!!




I've been obsessed with this ice cream recently!!!



I leave it to melt for about 10 minutes、then I eat it!!





See you!!!!




How was your day



I’m glad that you guys were all alive



Today I wore sandal!!!!


I feel sooooooooooooo good



Speaking of sandal

It reminds me the memories when I first went to NZ

I used to walk around barefoot all the time EVEN OUT SIDE HAHA


Somehow that stile suited me that I tried to keep doing it in Japan.


I remember that my mom got mad at me in Airports 


I was 9 or 10 years old that time so please don’t be mad at me🥺


Comments