Yesterday!!!Doi Fuuka (25.07.13)

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!!!

Today we had rehearsals

And the more we rehearse、the more excited I get for Hello Con🙌🏻😆

I know they're going to be really fun live shows!!

Everything's still 🤫 butーー

Let's have fun together☆

Today's bento、contained shiso tempura!

I thought it would be bitter so I ate it firstー

But、it was so salty and really delicious、so I wish I'd saved it for lastー!

Because I always leave my favourite thing until last!

Everyone、do you eat your favourite food first、or do you save it until last??

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Tomorrow's lucky colour is、peach🍑

I ate a peach yesterday!!!

A peach from Yamanashi Prefecture🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

I think、it was my first peach of the year!

I hope I can eat lots of peaches this summerー🍑





T/N News and information has not been translated!!



Well I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO



Comments