Happy Birthday Tsunku-san!@Nonaka Miki (25.10.29)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
Do you lay and think before you go to sleep?
Or do you go straight to sleep?

I go straight to sleep 
Was the majority!
Me too 笑lol
--------------------------------------

Today is Tsunku♂-san's birthday。
Happy birthday!



He send refreshments to our workplace、
He pays attention to all of the members、
And he'll contact us regularly。
All of these things make me so happy。
Thank you very much for everything!




We'll keep on working hard and doing our best!




T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
Have you had a nap recently 
Yes?No?

--------------------------------------




For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


Hello!Mobile Radio
Hello Mobile Advertising Department
New episodes are now being broadcast!
I'm appearing in two of the October broadcasts 💫
Please give them a listen!

Comments