Moe!!! Kamikokuryo Moe (25.10.29)



5 minutes ago。





After eating dinner、I was washing up and when I looked out the window the sky was so beautiful〜!



So I went out through the garage、and took some photos in the garden。


It just kept getting prettier!



When I came back inside from the garage 

There was a great to-do


''Who are you!?  MOE?? Oh!! MOE!!! Come on!! I want to show you!!!''



My host mother pulled me into the room、

And then took me back out to the garden 😂



Then she said、

That she kept calling my name!!!😂


She also took me to her room on the 2nd floor、

And the sky looked so beautiful from there too。。。



Every single day、I'm so amazed by the beautiful nature in New Zealand。


The other day I told my host mother、

That I thought everything was so beautiful、but what did she think?

I'd asked her on our way home and she said、


I guess I don't really think about it because I've lived here for so long〜。


But then she got so excited to show me the sky today、which I guess shows just how beautiful it was!


Honestly、it was so beautiful I wanted to dive into it!!


And I wanted to share it with you!!!!



When I got back to my room、

The group chat for my language school was going off、

And everyone was sending photos of the sky from their houses 😂


This whole episode was only about 10 minutes of my life、but I hope to always remember how much it warmed my heart😌





https://ameblo.jp/kamiko-official/entry-12941914495.html

Comments