Q1. What's my bad habit
Correct
A.「Where's my phone?」
Inoue is always there to help me though
She doesn't even look and says Isn't it in your pocket?It's like she's psychic
Q2. The first time we spoke was during the 5th round of auditions but what did I say to you
Correct
A.「Is this the salad dressing…?」
Q3.What's something I think is amazing about Inoue
Incorrect
A.「Your improv comedy」
Q4.What's my favourite tea leaf
Incorrect
A.「Joyful Medley」
Q5.When I went to the theme park with Inoue what attraction impressed me the most
Correct
A.「Haunted Mansion」
Thanks for taking me on it
Q6.What am I currently searching for
Incorrect
A.3DS『Yokai Watch 2』cassette
Q7.What's something I currently regret
Correct
A.「I wish I'd worn a coat」
A thin jumper is not enough anymore
Q8.What tongue-twister does「Yumigeta Ako」say a lot?
Ako-chanman is pretty bad
Q9.What's my favourite season
Incorrect
A. Winter
Q10.What jelly flavour did Inoue introduce me to?
Correct
A. Grape
I'm super excited for Hokkaido *ˊᵕˋ*
Stay warm everyone
Good night ⋆✴︎˚。⋆
Comments
Post a Comment