Answers。 Yumigeta Ako (25.11.13)

Good evening 🌝
I'm Yumigeta Ako 🛑

Thank you very much for your comments yesterday!








Q1.How many siblings do I have。


A. 1 younger sister


Q2.I have a secret I've been keeping since we first met at auditions、what is it。


A. I spoke too fast so you didn't catch a single word of my self introduction 


Q3.At our first event there was a question about which electrical appliance we would be、what did you answer?


A. Ruler、rice cooker 


Q4.What's my favourite sushi topping?


A. Salmon


Q5.What food have I been obsessed with recently?


A. Shabu-shabu


Q6.What's something I've been wanting recently?


A. A new bag and blanket 


Q7.This winter、where do I want to go?


A. Christmas Market



Q8.What's something that surprised me about Yumigeta Ako recently?
 

A. How incredibly unbelievably good I was 
At making waffles at a shabu-shabu place


Q9.What's my favourite meal that Mom makes?


A. Hamburg steaーーーk


Q10.What's my favourite bento?


A. Aubergine 










Time to make dinner✩.*˚


Comments