Good evening 🐾🐕
I'm Yuumi!!
Thank you very much
For all of your comments again yesterday!!
It's Saturday today!
Everyone what did you do?
Today I danced a lot〜
We had rehearsals for our Christmas Event🎄
I have a lot to remember
But actually learning everything is really fun
So I'll do my best to learn it all as soon as possible ✊🏻
I'm dressed as a gyaru for my new goods costume〜
What do you think!
This morning I ate persimmons at home!
They were delicious〜〜!!
Eating fruit in the morning is such an aesthetic thing to do
I wanna go fruit picking〜🍑
I'm really in the mood to watch some drama、、!
But I have a lot to do first
So I'll do my best to finish my work early〜
Well done for working hard today too!
I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 🌠🌠

Comments
Post a Comment