KKS Kasai Yuumi (25.12.04)

Good evening 🐾🐕



I'm Yuumi!!




Thank you very much 
For all of your comments again yesterday!!





Today I was able to appear on
Hamidashi Shaberi Radio Thursday KKS!!

My last KKS appearance of the year!
Wishing everyone a happy new year already felt kinda sad〜( ;  ; )

I'll be appearing again next year
So I'm looking forward to that!!🎶

I'll be appearing on January 8th!
Please tune in everyone🌟


Today、in Yuumi's Applause Section 
I introduced Heidi Village in Akeno 


The illuminations for the winter season are so beautifulー!!
Please visit and take a look for yourself☺️



Autumn is over and winter is here

It's not long until our Christmas event!

I'm so excited🎄



I still have lots more autumn photos〜

I'll post some to Instagram tomorrow

So please take a look!!




Well done for working hard today too!

I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 🌠🌠


https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12949013156.html

Comments