Minimo-chan Cheki ♡ Kamimura Rena (25.12.23)

I'm Kamimura Rena 


「Minimo-chan×WEGO」Cheki Event 

Thank you very much!


I heard that some people started queuing up early this morning

Thank you so very much。🥲



I'm glad I could take chekis with Minimo-chan 

And also with all of you


Everyone came wearing their collaboration goods 

And Minimo-chan seemed delighted ♡

You all looked so good〜〜



I got to talk to you all and I got to meet some people for the first time

So it's been a really fun day!

During our break I played with Minimo-chan a lot🐰


We posted the purikura we took with Minimo-chan to SNS

So please take a look




Today we had our event after Hello Con rehearsals

So I was laughing a lot with Hana while we were getting ready

But Hello Con rehearsals are going well!




It's already Christmas Eve tomorrow huh



୨୧ T/N News and information has not been translated ୨୧



Thank you very much 

For your likes and comments on yesterday's blog



The member holding me in yesterday's TikTok

Was HonoHono ( ˘ᵕ˘ )




Honnara ne



https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12951009406.html

Comments