Afternoon Tea ♡ and Curls ♡ Nagano Momoha (26.03.08)

KonnichiMocchi〜
I'm Nagano Momoha🍑🪽

*.˚‧º‧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈‧º·˚.*

I went on a date with Shimoitani-san ⸜( •⌄• )⸝💗
We went to afternoon tea together~🫖🍰


I love cute cafés so I was really happy ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝
We both wore white outfits and curled our hair so we were matching💛🩷

Korilakkuma-chan came too ⸜( ˶>ᴗ<˶)⸝

It was like being inside a fairytale ☕*°

I was 🎶 so happy 🎶 yay yayヾ(。・ω・。)

We talked so much、and I was having so much fun that the time flew by 😚🌟🌟🌟



My food had a cat face🍝

I felt kinda bad eating him、but it was delicious so I ate it all up(´・_・`)

Whenever I have afternoon tea I feel like a 🌟princess🌟 笑lol (??)、so I want to keep that feeling forever 👊🏻💖

To be continued、、、

••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈••

T/N News and information has not been translated⋆͛📢⋆


*.˚‧º‧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈‧º·˚.*

Today's Lucky Mocchi was!
Tea🍵 
Chachachaーーー🍵


Tomorrow's Lucky Mocchi is!
Gummy candy 🍬🍭


Well then!This has been Nagano Momoha!
Good niーーーーーーーーーーーーーght(ᴗ˳ᴗ)ᶻ𝗓𐰁


👁️  👁️
   .🫦


Comments