I'm Kamimura Rena
Today we had a release event at Canal City Hakata
Thank you very much to everyone who came!
Lots of people came and I'm glad we could see everyone from Kyushu and Fukuoka 💘
Thank you to everyone who came from afar too〜
We could see the Canal City fountains from the stage
And I love that view
So I definitely wanna come back
We'll be back in Fukuoka Prefecture for our tour🪄
I ate a lot of delicious food with HonoHono!
Parfaits and seafood rice bowls……(ᐡᵕ̤ ·̫ ᵕ̤ᐡ)
On YouTube a #RosyLog has been posted ⟡.·
We filmed and edited it!
You can see the members being really cute
So please watch it〜
୨୧ T/N News and information has not been translated ୨୧
Thank you very much
For your likes and comments on yesterday's blog
I filmed a Tiktok with Ise Layla-san!
It's such a cute one (>_<)
Honnara ne

Comments
Post a Comment