I'm Kamimura Rena
Today we performed at
IDOL SQUAREpresentsSQUARE PARTY19。
Thank you very much to everyone who came
It was our first joint event in a while and it was really fun 🪄
It was amazing but way too short…!!
Thank you for getting fired up with us〜
▶︎ Applications are now open for our individual events
The deadline is tomorrow at 23:00
Let's make some memories (ᐡᵕ̤ ·̫ ᵕ̤ᐡ)
I'm excited to see you all!
▶︎Online Talk Event: March 25th
Applications are now open and I'm really excited!
「Barairo Anthology」
The call lecture has been uploaded!
Please watch this and learn the calls
Tomorrow we have a release event at Canal City Hakata
Kyushu!!I'm so excited .*・
Please take care on your travels
୨୧ T/N News and information has not been translated ୨୧
Thank you very much
For your likes and comments on yesterday's blog
Today I ate an acai bowl
I ate lots of strawberries today too 🍓
Honnara ne

Comments
Post a Comment