19 Hours of Sleep Nishimura Itsuki (26.07.21)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 



Yesterday was

FM90.9 Presents

「Yamanashi Summer Challenger

~Tsubaki Factory Shakunetsu Special~」

Public Recording!


I was sitting on a tall chair

And I was nervous for my first public recording

Then one of my slippers fell off

So I did the recording with only one shoe on👍


We premiered our new song 「Ai= Un + En + On」!!!


It's so coolー!!


We'll be performing it for the first time at Shakunetsu 

So please look forward to it 


It's been a whole year since I was last in the fresh air of Yamanashi⛰️

Peach🍑🍑🍑🍑



Delicious peach!!


Peachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeach




Yesterday we went to Yamanashi 

Then I went home

And fell asleep at 8pm

And didn't wake up until 3pm today!


I slept for 19 hours


I slept loads and loads 

So I might be up late tonight 笑lol


I think this is a new record


I've slept for 16 hours before 


So this was a new record👍



Today I listened to「Secret Summer」。

This has been Nishimura Itsuki



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12973398195.html

Comments