Back Camera Nishimura Itsuki (26.07.27)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


Today I watched Toy Story 5

It was my first time eating popcorn in ages🍿




Recently 

I've been unsure of how to shape my eyebrows 


Should I draw them arched or should I keep them more straight



I had a bath late last night


And then afterwards I was looking in the mirror as I did my skincare

And that late night energy made me want to fix my eyebrows 



I'm so used to seeing myself in the mirror

That it's hard for me to tell if my eyebrows are unbalanced 


When taking photos 

The selfie camera is always a mirror image right?


So I took a selfie with my back camera

And I could see that my eyebrows weren't even


I think it's because my face isn't quite symmetrical 


Maybe it's because I'm so used to seeing myself in the mirror

That my reversed selfies look so normal to me


Even though you'd expect your face to look slightly warped 🫪


My eyebrows are at different heights

So maybe I should draw them closer to my eyes 


I tried using an editing app

So see what I'd look like if my face was perfectly symmetrical 


And this is why I ended up hanging around the bathroom mirror for 2 hours 笑lol



If you're reading this blog 

Please try taking a selfie and reversing it 


Maybe you'll get stuck in the bathroom for 2 hours too 🌀







Shakunetsu Planning Meeting!



We did the lottery for our shuffle units





Spoilers

Ahead



Nishimura Itsuki













Is in a duo for both performances!笑lol


Maybe I'm lucky for duos?



I'm with Fukuda Marine-san for the afternoon performance

And Onoda Saori-san for the evening performance 


I'm so super nervous 



There's a song that I've been thinking about 

That I'd like to sing with Marine-san😏


Onoda-san suits any genre of song so I'm excited to see her perform up close 🫶



I'm so excited 




Today I listened to「Summer Night Town」。

This has been Nishimura Itsuki



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12973968878.html

Comments