Did You Win?★━━━━( >∀< )━━━━★ Yofu Runo (26.07.22)

Yoffuu〜


Hello…



Everyone ♥︎


Thank you for everything ☺️




I haven't deleted my blog app!



It's still on my phone!



I just don't have enough to say to fill a blog



Everyone 

Thank you for saying 

That I can post on Instagram instead 


I've been wanting to write a blog


But I also had so many photos I wanted to post to Instagram


So I didn't have any left to post on my blog




But


Now I've chosen lots 


So it's all good "(ノ*>∀<)ノ










Maybe 🥺





It's hot It's hot It's hot 




Runo 


Sees


All of you 👀


So…



I'm not just thinking about you



I'm seeing you



Hehe 💗 I dunno 💗😏😏😏




Heyー Heyー


So



When you post to Instagram、you can add a song、

So I wanted to introduce you all

To my favourite songsー


But

Actually 


It's so hard




I want to do it、


Because it's really cool!



Because then you could click on the song title

Listen to the song

And go


Wow!This song is so goodー



It feels like a waste not to do it、


But I'm not there yet…




I still really really love music


So I'm doing my bestーtt…





But I need to find songs that match the photos、or videos


So that the song lyrics 


Contribute to the vibe of the post


And make your first listen 

Incredible 😆



It's hard ♥





I keep learning and finding out new things 



I feel like I'm exploring new frontiersー🎶




It's fuーn









I found


My mental camera 




Music helps expand your braiーーーn


I take photos of the world 


With my iPhone camera💗


Please continue to support me ♥






Everyone!♡




Did your signed copies arriveー?


Did you win oneーー!?




If you won

Please let me know in my Instagram DMs


Thank you 🎶🎶🎶💗


I did my best with my signatures



So praise this little ladybug🐞  Itsuki-chan's friend 💗





Look



These are my favourite off shots


From my photobook 



They're not included in the finished photobook 







Am I cute❔




Let's GanbaRuno again tomorrowー



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12973490547.html

Comments