Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Chocolate ?Ice cream?
Ice cream
Was the majority!Because it's summer❓🍨
I'd choose chocolate🍫
But it melts at this time of year、
So I keep my chocolate in the fridge!
By the way、I like black chocolate。
-----------------------------------
Chocolate ?Ice cream?
Ice cream
Was the majority!Because it's summer❓🍨
I'd choose chocolate🍫
But it melts at this time of year、
So I keep my chocolate in the fridge!
By the way、I like black chocolate。
-----------------------------------
This year I decided that I wanted to start talking more about
Things that I like such as beauty!
So I'm going to do that today🍓⭐️
I love this photo because of how silky my hair looks ✌🏻
I'm still loving my keratin treatment 🎀
My MIMURA shampoo is about to run out 😭
I love this sparkly NEWERA cap too。⟡.·*.
These nails are from quite a while ago💅🏻💟
Having cute nails lifts my spirits
Plus getting to take cute photos makes me happy⤴︎
I always make sure to take some cute photos、
But I mostly keep them to myself😶🤍
I usually wear clothes from Darich
And I often watch the YouTube videos by the brand producer
Saito Saki-san、
And I especially love her agony aunt videos
Because they're aimed at inspiring working girls in their jobs 🙂↕️
This might sound a bit presumptuous
But I feel like I can relate to Saki-san in many ways
Which makes me happy💐‼️
Everyone please tell me about your favourite things!
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Are you taking heat prevention measures
Yes?Not really?
-----------------------------------
Are you taking heat prevention measures
Yes?Not really?
-----------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Autumn tour fanclub advance ticket applications
End tomorrow!Don't forget⭐️✧︎*。



Comments
Post a Comment