Hello Con Osaka 2nd Day!Nonaka Miki (26.07.19)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!

\Yesterday's 2 choices/

-----------------------------------------
Where would you go if you had a time machine
The past?The future?

The past
Was the majority!

Given what we discussed in yesterday's blog
It's no surprise that the past was the majority 🫢
I'd go to the future、and find out what happens to me!(っ ॑꒳ ॑c)
-----------------------------------------


Hello!Con 2026
July 19th (Sun) Osaka Performance🐙
4 performances in Osaka ❤️𓈒𓏸
I sent my power in their direction( .ˬ.)"


I hope I can meet everyone in Osaka、Kansai、
And West Japan again soon⭐️


Radio Nippon 

Morning Musume。'26
Morning Joshi Gakuin
〜After School Meeting〜
Broadcasting every Saturday 24:00〜!



18ki members
Yasuda Miyu-chan、Suzuki Moa-chan、
And Ishikawa Hanano-chan made a surprise appearance 🎉✨️


We really got a ssene of their personalities!
Please listen to it✌🏻^^


We also talked about a behind the scenes story 
Of Meisa-chan's member colour ㊙️


T/N News and information has not been translated 


\Today's 2 choices/

-----------------------------------------
Chocolate?Ice cream?
-----------------------------------------

For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



It's hot every day at the moment、
So please take care not to get heat exhaustion🥵
Everyone please tell me about your day in the comments🫶🏻‼️



Comments