Hong Kong Yonemura Kirara (26.07.25)




Yesterday we had our Hong Kong fan meeting、

And today was our Hong Kong performance、


To everyone who came、thank you very much!!!



At our fan meeting、we played video games!

I don't usually play any video games、

But I gave it my best shot!


We played Pico Park and Mario Kart so I could see everyone smiling but also looking really serious、and I'm just so glad that we could come to Hong Kong〜‼️



Thank you so much🫶🏻



And then today we had our Hong Kong performance!!!


I made do much eye contact、

So we got to have fun together!


Did you have fun?!



Meeting all of our Hong Kong fans was awesome!

Whether we haven't seen you since last year、or if it was our first time meeting、thank you for comingー!!


And even those of you who came over from Japan!

Thank you to you too 😊



I can't be there for tomorrow's Ani-Com performance、

But I'll be sending everyone my power!


Have fun if you're going through okay!!!




I did some souvenir shopping、

Including my favourite blue Cup Noodleー!

Plus I went to the supermarket、and bought all sorts of things!


Tell me if you have any other recommendations 




📻T/N News and information has not been translated📺



See ya I'm Yonemura Kirara!



https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12973786784.html

Comments