Official Business Skill Test in Bookkeeping Level 3 Matsumoto Wakana (26.07.23)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🍞

Thank you very much for your comments 😊

Thank you very much for celebrating the release of our new single!!!

I'm glad you've got your CDs、your LimiSta signatures、and your tickets for our individual events!🤭

Let's enjoy the rest of our release period!








The other day、I passed Level 3 of the Official Business Skill Test in Bookkeeping!!!





I've been studying for this since February😌

On days where I haven't had work all day、I've been studying for 1,2 hours、and when I've had the time、I've studied for 3,4 hours、

And on the actual exam、I scored 97、and passed!😚

I was able to check back through my paper、and I was really confident with the first question、but I got it wrong、which is annoying 😇笑lol

But、I still scored higher than I did on my practice exam、which I can't believe!😳

As for why I chose to take a bookkeeping qualification、I had some spare time after graduating from high school、so I wanted to use it to learn more and gain more “qualifications”。Plus、

I just like numbers!!!笑lol

I've always liked numbers😂

I always played with a toy cash register as a kid 💸笑lol

I enjoyed keeping the household budget、so I wanted to build on that、which is why I decided to study bookkeeping、and it was super duper fun!!!

As a result of my studies、whenever I go to buy something、I know exactly how it affects my budget 笑lol

Please continue to support Matsumoto Wakana、Fermented Food Somelier and JCCI Bookkeeper Level 3🤗🤍(Check out my profile ♡)







👼T/N News and information has not been translated👼




I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Tomorrow、we have a release event!!!

⭐️7/24 (Fri) ①17:15〜  Release Event @Diver City Tokyo Plaza 2F Festival Square (Tokyo)

https://helloproject.com/event/1e1f153d20b9121f4303155b96ed55d1ab8deee9ccc785374723d4bb378280cd/

We have just one performance at 17:15〜!

It's due to rain、but I'm praying for sunshine!!!🥺🙏

It's my first time singing at Diver City!🥺🌏💖

So、I'll pray for clear skies before bed!

See you!

Matsumoto Wakana



Comments