Oshi Member Colour Nishimura Itsuki (26.07.25)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


Yesterday I went shopping 

And bought a new makeup pouch 


So now I'm using my new makeup pouch 

I bought a net pouch so that it's easier to wash


Plus it opens really wide so it's easy to use 👍


It's hot pink

My oshi's member colour 💖



Nishida Shiori-san posted a two shot of us

To her blog!!!!


Yay!!!

I saw it


Isn't it great



Today we performed at

10th Anniversary at Ariake!

Roppongi Idol Festival 2026!


Today was my first performance of 

「Secret Summer」!!


If you're interested please watch it

On TV Asahi Video or ABEMA!



Sweaty


I was super duper sweaty


It was so so hot!!


We wore new costumes!!


In our member colours!!!



I forgot to take any photos yet again


I'm sorry

Even though we had new costumes and everything 🙇‍♀️


Instead here's a photo from Yamanashi 🍑

Kasai Yuumi-san gave it to me 🍑


It was so squishy


Today I listened to「AaゝKimi ni Tensei」。

This has been Nishimura Itsuki 



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12973776244.html

Comments