Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Do you have a dog or a cat
Yes?No?
No
Was the majority!🐶🐱
I do!
Tofu-chan is so cute(*´`)🤍
-----------------------------------
Yes?No?
No
Was the majority!🐶🐱
I do!
Tofu-chan is so cute(*´`)🤍
-----------------------------------
Reading Journal 📕✨
「Kirai Nara Yobu na yo - 嫌いなら呼ぶなよ」
(Wataya Risa-san/Kawade Publishing)
The front cover is very pop-art style、
But the title is really powerful
So I couldn't help but pick it up 🫢💙❤️
This book really was a mix of pop and struggle、
And it's words and vibes were perfectly suited for the current moment!
The characters inspired me in so many ways 🫣✨️笑lol
It's a series of short stories、so each one was easy to read
And thinking about which one was my favourite
Was really fun too 📖❤️
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Have you eaten any ice cream recently
Yes?No?
-----------------------------------
Have you eaten any ice cream recently
Yes?No?
-----------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Everyone!Are you doing okay in the heat 😭❓



Comments
Post a Comment