Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to looking at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Do you check the weather forecast
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the majority!
Me too😭
It's always so hot〜!
--------------------------------------
Do you check the weather forecast
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the majority!
Me too😭
It's always so hot〜!
--------------------------------------
A recent selfie🤍🤎

Summer🏖⟡.·
July is already coming to a close!I can't believe it
I posted some photos from last summer to Instagram
And I realised how much my hair length affects my vibe、
Do you like my hair long?Or short?
(I ask you this question regularly \( 'ω')/)
I currently curl my hair outwards✌🏻
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Which hair length do you like for Nonaka
Long?Short?
The same 2 choices as in the main body🎀
--------------------------------------
Which hair length do you like for Nonaka
Long?Short?
The same 2 choices as in the main body🎀
--------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!

Comments
Post a Comment