Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚
I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸
I can't stop thinking about yesterday。
My uniform number was my birthday 226。
I got my very own unique uniform、
And every time I look at it it'll remind me of yesterday。
After Rosy Chronicle's performance、Hashida Honoka-chan and Soma Yume-chan did the ceremonial first pitch!
I couldn't take my eyes off of them。
It was so cool to see their dreams coming true。
It's all thanks to them、that we were able to perform at this wonderful event。
Thank you😭
I got to fire the t-shirt canons、with Kamimura Rena-chan!
I've always wanted to shoot a t-shirt canon、so I was really excited。
When we came out、the baseball announcer called our names、so I'm glad that so many people could hear my name。
Lots of people clapped and waved for us too。
The t-shirt canon was heavier than I expected、but I did my best to shoot them as far as I could!
I'm glad it all went well ☺️
After we finished
We handed the t-shirt canons over to Yoshida Hinoha-chan and Murakoshi Ayana-chan to shoot them from the Jeep、
And we couldn't stop saying how fun it wasー!笑lol
The Lucky Seven dance was really fun too 🎶
When we arrived at the studio for rehearsal、Hashida Honoka-chan taught it to us all。
We kept practicing in the dressing room。
And so I was able to perform it with confidence。
Thank you!
Misho's green onion and salted lemon pepper gyoza 💗
I love gyoza、so I had to order them☺️
They were really delicious!
《T/N News and information has not been translated》
This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️



Comments
Post a Comment