Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Which hair length do you like on Nonaka
Long?Short?
Short
Which hair length do you like on Nonaka
Long?Short?
Short
Was the slight majority ✌🏻
I ask this question fairly regularly、
Thank you very much🙂↕️⭐️笑lol
-------------------------------------
I ask this question fairly regularly、
Thank you very much🙂↕️⭐️笑lol
-------------------------------------
Takahashi Ai-san💛🍓
We get to meet fairly regularly which makes me happy ( ´˘` )🍓⟡.·
Whenever we're together I can't help but think
Ah!This is so fun!I'm so happyー!、
And I feel happy for ages afterwards too 🥺🫶🏻
Thank you very much for everything 💐
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Ketchup?
Mustard?
-------------------------------------
Ketchup?
Mustard?
-------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
I posted to Instagram too💛⟡.·
Please take a look!



Comments
Post a Comment