TOKYO GX ACTION MUSEUM DecaBeat!Yonemura Kirara (26.07.26)

TOKYO GX ACTION MUSEUM



As there was a typhoon in Hong Kong、I ended up missing today's event。



I know there were people looking forward to seeing me in Japan、


And I know that were people in Hong Kong planning to travel home like I was、

And I'm very very sorry to you all🥲



I was really looking forward to it 

So I'm really sad 😭



The DecaBeat members took photos with my panel、and sent them to me、

And everyone was just so kind about it 

I'm sorry for being such a nuisance 🙇‍♀️




How was the DecaBeat event!?

Please tell me if you were able to attend!!


I hope that I can appear at another DecaBeat event in the future、、😭


Thank you very much to everyone who attended。






Plus we had Ani-Com in Hong Kong!!


I was always meant to be absent so I couldn't perform there either、


But I got to watch OCHA NORMA on stage without me for the first time!

(I was sneakily watching from the back🙇‍♀️)


It was a very rare and valuable experience!!






⬆️I got the famous Hong Kong milk tea 



📻T/N News and information has not been translated📺



See ya I'm Yonemura Kirara!



https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12973887323.html


Comments