Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Ketchup?Mustard?
Ketchup
Was the slight majority⸜❤️⸝
I expected it to be fairly evenly balanced?
But there was actually a clear split 🫢⟡.·
I think I'd choose ketchup too、
But I do also quite like mustard 💛笑lol
--------------------------------------
Ketchup?Mustard?
Ketchup
Was the slight majority⸜❤️⸝
I expected it to be fairly evenly balanced?
But there was actually a clear split 🫢⟡.·
I think I'd choose ketchup too、
But I do also quite like mustard 💛笑lol
--------------------------------------
Releasing on August 21st
『Up To Boy vol.366』
Morning Musume。'26 will be appearing for
The front cover・opening gravure🤍
It's our first group cover in 4 years、
And 18ki's first appearance✨
It's a true honour、
And I'm so very happy 🥰
#PreorderYourCopy
🤭🤍
I'm glad I can say this again!
Here are some wonderful off shots !
We were told to play freely 🤭✨️
We were running around、
Holding hands and going in circles、
So it was a shoot focused on the natural Morning Musume。'26🌱
On a personal note、I saw some Up To Boy staff
Including the editor and cameraman
Who I've been working with for a long time now、
And they all told me
Chel is all grown up〜!You're looking so beautiful〜!😭
Their kind words have stayed with me!⸜❤︎⸝
I'm so happy🥲🤍
I'll do my best so that we can work together again✨️
They took so many wonderful photos of us
So please make sure to preorder your copy🍀⟡.·
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Green nature?(Forests and mountains)
Waterside nature?(Oceans and rivers)
--------------------------------------
Green nature?(Forests and mountains)
Waterside nature?(Oceans and rivers)
--------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Recently I've been obsessed
With eating nuts before a meal 🤭(How random)
It's a good way to counteract blood sugar spikes、
And avoid feeling sleepy after a meal‼️
And so、(?)
Please tell me something random about yourselves too☺️



Comments
Post a Comment