Heyー!!🍀
For your comments、and likes
I talked to Miyu-chan because she wrote about me❕
Plus because she's so cute。
You can't tell how cute she is through photos alone、her arms are so charming 🥲
I want to squeeze her cheeks 😖ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᶦᵗ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ
She's a cute angel
Thanks for taking a photo with me🎶
I talked to Yuna-chan about how we have similar personalities 笑lol
We were both doing peace sighs for this photo、but then Yuna-chan said
「I want to do this pose🫴🏻」and did this 笑lol
She's so funny 笑lol
I hope that we can become good friends!
I talked to Hana-chan about Disney!
She said I seemed very mature and I panicked
I'm 170cm so Hana-chan was standing looking up at me🥲
She's so cute 😭
I hope we can become friends too!
I danced to「More!Mi Amore」with Hana-chan、so please watch it👀💭
𓊆Niina Newーーーs!!!ㅤ𓊇
I'm currently crouched next to a seat saved by Kawashima-san's bag eating bread from Ebata-san🍞
Why am I crouched down?Because my bag is on the seat、、🥲
My bag is saving my seat。
Please just praise me like「You're so clever!Putting it that way!」🥰️



Comments
Post a Comment