Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
----------------------------------
Do you use a handheld fan
Yes?No?
No
Was the majority!
Me neither at the moment!
I used to use one but it's starting to break
So I need to buy a new one🍃🌀
I want one from Francfranc 🎀
----------------------------------
Do you use a handheld fan
Yes?No?
No
Was the majority!
Me neither at the moment!
I used to use one but it's starting to break
So I need to buy a new one🍃🌀
I want one from Francfranc 🎀
----------------------------------
Morning Musume。18ki Member
Behind the Scenes & Unreleased Footage Part One
Has been uploaded to YouTube 🩷🧡
Please watch it 🍇🐶
They're so cute、
You can see the very beginnings of SuuMo and NonNon ⸜❤︎⸝
I took these on the announcement day、while I was waiting😌🍀
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
----------------------------------
Do you check the weather forecast
Yes?No?
----------------------------------
Do you check the weather forecast
Yes?No?
----------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Hello Mobile is being broadcast today📱⭐️
Please leave your thoughts on X with the hashtag #HelloMobileAdvertisingDepartment #ハロモバ宣伝会
Or in my blog comments ⸜❤︎⸝



Comments
Post a Comment