20 Shimoitani Yukiho (26.08.04)

Good evening 
I am the birthday girl Yukiho!

Today is 8/4 and I've turned 20 years old🎀

I've had lots of birthday messages all day long which makes me really really happy!

It's been a very happy birthday ✨

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Dad、mom、thank you for raising me and always being there for me。

I'm so grateful to my entire family for supporting me。

I've been feeling more and more grateful to those around me as each year passes。

I've experienced a lot since I came to Tokyo、and those experiences have enabled me to start thinking more deeply too。
When I was little I was always told to be responsible for myself but I didn't really understand what that meant、but as I've caused problems at work and at home、I've come to understand what my parents have always been trying to tell me。

My parents really are amazing!

Thank you for filling my 20 years with love!

I want to be able to call myself a true adult so I want to focus on always staying calm and challenging everything with a cool attitude 

I really really really love my family!

I want to repay my gratitude in my twenties、while also making sure to have fun🎶






Okay!My second chapter has begun🪄

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

I've opened a personal Instagram account!

yukiho_shimoitani.official

Please search for me🔎💕︎
I've only just started so I don't really know what I'm doing、and I'm still thinking about what I should post、but please give my future stories and posts a like and a comment!
Please follow me🥰

I also posted to TikTok so please watch it〜!
My birthday cake was delicious🎂

Tamenaga-san and Matsumoto-san and Mochi worked on it together 
Thank you very much 🙇🏻‍♀️

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS45bYFEm/


♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Take care〜
 
Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀



Comments