Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Modern?Vintage?
Modern
Was the majority 🌟
I tend to buy more modern items too 🙂↕️✨️
I've never really bought any second hand clothes or anything either ꒰՞ ܸ. . ܸ ՞꒱
-------------------------------------
Modern
Was the majority 🌟
I tend to buy more modern items too 🙂↕️✨️
I've never really bought any second hand clothes or anything either ꒰՞ ܸ. . ܸ ՞꒱
-------------------------------------
Broadcasting August 29th (Sat)
24 Hour TV 49 Special Drama
「Shiawase wa Aru」
Morning Musume。'26 will be appearing 💛
We'll be appearing in the drama in the role of Morning Musume。'14
Recreating our first New York performance from 12 years ago🇺🇸
Back then I'd just joined Morning Musume。
So I couldn't participate in our 2014 New York concert、
So recreating it for this drama、
Felt really surreal。
Being asked to act as Morning Musume。from 12 years ago、
Was such an honour、and was such an invaluable experience。
Broadcasting August 29th (Sat)
24 Hour TV 49 Special Drama
「Shiawase wa Aru」
Please watch it 💛
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
How do you like your purin
Firm?Soft?
-------------------------------------
How do you like your purin
Firm?Soft?
-------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
I was able to record some of the announcements
For the Morning Musume。'14 New York concert、
And this reminded of that other invaluable experience ☺️🇺🇸
Plus、4 years later in 2018、
I too was able to go to New York with Morning Musume。'18🙂↕️✨️
This drama shoot reminded me of when I first joined
Because while I couldn't go at the time、
I now have the memories as if I'd been there originally ☺️💭


Comments
Post a Comment