Application Deadlines are Basically Today♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.06)

🍋She who has been so laーzy、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much 😊


Thank you for watching、our Saniko Insta Liveー!!


Maybe you were stiーーll busy when we went live??、


So I saw a lot of people who watched the archived stream too 🙂‍↕️


Our setlist is really fun、even if you don't know lots of Hello Pro songs!


Or if it's your first time!!!!!


Please come and have fun with usssssーーー🤤


Ahhhhーーーー


I worked hard at rehearsals again yesterday、and I'll keep on working hard later today。


You can do it、Saori‼️‼️‼️











Everyoneーーー!!!


Today、how was your dayー??


Well done for working hard、at school and work!


You're so admirableeeee!So amazing!!!!!


Everyone!!!!!!!


Saniko-kai vol.3 ~Saniko Legend「Immortal」~

Last Generation Event☆


The Hamamatsu、Osaka、application deadlines are tomorrow!


Tomorrow at 12:00、、、、


Which is basically today!!!!!!!!


Are you comingー!!!!!!!!


If you're in the Saniko Army、please spread the word and find new recruits 🥺


Hamamatsu looks to have more spaces left、、、


So please come!!!!!


We have a surprise 🤫


We're also trying something new 笑lol


I'm so excitedー!!!!!!😂


Everyone、I want you to be thereeee♡


The setlist、will also be different for each venue!!!


So you've gotta come to them all!Right!!!It won't happen again next year。


We'll be waiting for yoーーーーu😚


Even if you don't know much about Hello Pro 🤍


Everyone、which songs do you want to hear at Saniko-kaiー??


Well done for working hard today too ☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌






Today too、is a Saori selfie♪





T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Saniko☀️ posted a TikTokー!!!!
It's addictiveーー!!!!!!!笑lol
Please watch itー!
🐄🐄🐄🐄

Bye Bye ♡


#saori #now #ihaverehearsals #forsaniko-kai #whatareyoudoingnowーー

Comments