Beloved Akiyama-san!Nishimura Itsuki (26.08.15)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


Our autumn tour closing day

Will be on 10/26 at Nippon Budokan 


Tsubaki Factory 

CONCERT 2026 AUTUMN

 ~Bloomy Groovy Story~

Akiyama Mao Final「花音 -Hanaoto-」 



It's Akiyama-san's(Akiyama Mao-san)graduation performance!


This will be my first time sending off a graduating member

So I'm really nervous 


Please come

I want you to see the current Tsubaki!


If you saw us at a festival

Or at Hello Con 

And are considering coming to see Tsubaki 


I really want you to see the final performance

Of Tsubaki with Akiyama-san 




This will be my first time standing at Nippon Budokan!

My first Budokan will have a live bandー!I'm so happy 😭




I went to Akiyama-san's birthday event in Tokyo 🫶


I went to her Osaka performance too so I got a full house!




I got to hear her sing so many songs!

And saw so many of her charms 


Over these 4 performances I felt once again 

That Akiyama-san truly is loved by so many people!


This might have been my last time 

Watching Akiyama-san from the audience 


You can still watch her from the audience lots more times though!

How great is that 



Anyway😏

I 😏

Will be standing on stage with her instead 😏


And I've only done 10 Tsubaki shows with Akiyama-san so far (huh〜😭)


I want to enjoy the performances we have left together 



I wore a red T-shirt 

I think about 80% of people?wore red👕

I'm glad we could all cheer her on by wearing bright red ❤️




Today I listened to「Final Squall」

This has been Nishimura Itsuki 







Today the 10 of us had work together 

Without Akiyama-san 

It was so sad 🫠



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12975840240.html

Comments