Chel here 😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Would you go back one year?
Or forward one year?
I'd go back one year
Was the slight majority!
When I asked you if you'd prefer to visit the past or future
The past was the overwhelming majority
But when I limited to going exactly one year in either direction
Past was slightly less popular which was very interesting (analysis)👩🔬
I'd like to get advice from my future self、
Or forward one year?
I'd go back one year
Was the slight majority!
When I asked you if you'd prefer to visit the past or future
The past was the overwhelming majority
But when I limited to going exactly one year in either direction
Past was slightly less popular which was very interesting (analysis)👩🔬
I'd like to get advice from my future self、
So I'd go to the future 🌟
----------------------------------
October 16th (Fri) Yurakucho Asahi Hall
Morning Musume。'26
Miki Nonaka Birthday Event
Has been announced for this year 💜
A photo I haven't yet posted from last year's birthday event💜
Last year I decorated the stage
With some big Halloween balloons 🦇🕸
I've prepared a theme for this year too 🤫
This is the illustration from last year's goods 🎼🐈⬛
It was created by the illustrator nsn-san(՞>⩊<՞)
I love it so much!
Please look forward to this year's goods too 💜
I hope you can come、
I'd be reaーlly happy to see you there!
Please come 🎫⸜❤︎⸝
Applications are here
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Do you buy yourself birthday presents
Yes?No?
-----------------------------------
Do you buy yourself birthday presents
Yes?No?
-----------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Releasing on August 21st
『Up To Boy vol.366』
Morning Musume。'26 will be appearing
On the front cover・opening gravure🤍
It's releasing tomorrow 📗
Please get it!✨️



Comments
Post a Comment