Bus Tour 1st Day!Hayashi Niina (26.08.22)

Hey🍀

For your commentsand likes 

Thank you very much ❣️

I read them all🙂‍↕️‪ 

Today was our Bus Tour 1st Day!
Thank you very much 😭😭

This is my first bus tour 
So I've been really looking forward to it!
Did you all have fun ❓

In the morning we were at the gymnasium for a paper theatre and a ○× quiz
The ○× quiz was all about Osaka 
So I learned a lot which was really fun!
I hope that you leaned a lot too❣️

For lunch we all had a BBQ together 🍚🍚
It was super duper fun 😭😭
I've been wanting to have a BBQ for ageーーs
So I'm glad that my wish came true 🥰️

I hope it helped you all to recharge your salt levels
And cool down 😊

I'm excited for tomorrow too〜‼️


🍖

★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹ ☆∻
‎𓊆 Niina Newーーーs!!!𓊇
All of Juice=Juice played the Sylvanian lottery
It's so cute 

★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹ ☆∻


T/N News and information has not been translated ⋆͛📢⋆



Come and see me again〜🪐



Comments