Can't Open my Eyes Nishimura Itsuki (26.08.02)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


Yesterday was TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2026ー!


It was so bright that when we were taking group photos outside

My face is scrunched up in all of them 👍



I couldn't open my eyes at all because of the bright light 


What should I do to fix thisー




All 11 of us took purikura together 



My eyes are open here👀


Can you tell who is who?




I love 

Purikura with large groups of people 

So I'm glad we could take this one 






Today we had Hello Con rehearsalsー


It's so hot that I end up sweating whenever I move

I'll loose weight this way 👍




I got to meet lots of Hello members so I feel very lucky ✌️


It's so great 




Shimakawa Hana's X posts are so funny 

They're amazing 



Today I listened to「Konya Dake Ukaretakatta」

This has been Nishimura Itsuki



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12974505148.html

Comments