Check Out my Previous Blog Too。Inoue Haruka (26.08.14)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿‬🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!





The other day、I wrote a blog about how I went to DisneySea with my mom、and I asked you why you thought my fringe was so messed up、but I forgot to tell you the answerー。







The correct answer is、because we rode the Aquatopia Get Wet version!
Plus、it was our first attraction of the dayー。
So all of the photos I took at DisneySea feature my messy fringe。笑lol
But it was so funny。
I remember riding it about 10 years ago with my whole family、so I really wanted to go again before it closed、so I rode it with my mom。



This is from before we rode Aquatopia。


(Image text: Inoue's mom) 

We ate sushi rollsー。




←Directly after riding。       After drying off。→                    



Since my fringe was already a mess、it was kinda freeing not to have to worry about it anymore!笑lol




I wanna go againー。








Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻‪


Comments