Chel here 😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
------------------------------------
Have you eaten any fruit recently
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the slight majority!
Me too 🍑
I always eat peaches at this time of year!
With burrata cheese from Hanabatake Farm 🐄⸒⸒
I add olive oil and salt too (𓈒ʚ̴̶̷̷̥ ⩊ ɞ̴̶̷𓈒)
It's simple but delicious
It's very QOL⤴︎ I recommend it!
I also add frozen lemon slices to my drinks 🍋💧
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the slight majority!
Me too 🍑
I always eat peaches at this time of year!
With burrata cheese from Hanabatake Farm 🐄⸒⸒
I add olive oil and salt too (𓈒ʚ̴̶̷̷̥ ⩊ ɞ̴̶̷𓈒)
It's simple but delicious
It's very QOL⤴︎ I recommend it!
I also add frozen lemon slices to my drinks 🍋💧
------------------------------------
Morning Musume。'26 77th Single
『Lonely...But not Alone/
(Title TBA)』(Order TBC) Release Commemoration
Cheki・Sign・Talk Events 💜
Before I give you the details
A Lonely...But not Alone off shot💚🎀
This is a rare hairstyle for me ^ᴗ ̫ ᴗ^
A two shot with Maria that I haven't posted yet!
I love this photo 🐰🩷
【Schedule・Details】
These are all of Nonaka's event details↓
October 3rd (Sat) Tokyo
① Oda-san、Nonaka 3 shot cheki event
② Nonaka 2 shot cheki event
③ Individual talk event
④ Individual sign event
October 11th (Sun) Osaka
① Getter、Nonaka 3 shot cheki event
② Nonaka 2 shot cheki event
③ Individual talk event
④ Individual sign event
October 24th (Sat) Tokyo
① Harusan、Nonaka 3 shot cheki event
② Nonaka 2 shot cheki event
③ Individual talk event
④ Individual sign event
November 7th (Sat) Tokyo
① SuuMo、Nonaka 3 shot cheki event
② Nonaka 2 shot cheki event
③ Individual talk event
④ Individual sign event
November 8th (Sun) Tokyo l
① NonNon、Nonaka 3 shot cheki event
② Nonaka 2 shot cheki event
③ Individual talk event
④ Individual sign event
I always say that my favourites are、
②2 shot cheki event ④ Individual sign event
But…
Since I haven't been able to see you much this year
I'm just excited to see you at any of my events 🥲✨️
So they're all going to be my favourite ( > <。)
Round one closes on the 6th!
We'll be waiting for you✉️
Plus、we're going to Osaka!😭🤍
I'm so happy。As promised🤝🏻◝✩
I'm excited for this weekend's concerts、
And dancing with everyone makes me so happy、
So I'm glad that I've been able to slowly return to my normal work activities。
Thank you very much for not rushing me、
And giving me the time to return slowly 🙂↕️🤍
I'm so glad I followed by recovery plan properly。
Please come and participate if you haven't before too🔰
You'll be warmly welcomed、I'd love to meet you❕🙂↕️
I'm waiting to hear that you've applied!
For our individual events and our LimiSta Internet Sign Events!
Either is good ( *´꒳`* )🤍
Individual event applications are here
LimiSta Internet Sign Event applications are here
LimiSta Internet Sign Events
Round 1 of applications closes on the 6th too!
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Do you like summer?Do you like winter?
-----------------------------------
Do you like summer?Do you like winter?
-----------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Thank you very much for watching Hello Lab🎶❤️
Catch-up is here
Please watch it!I'm waiting to hear your thoughts!



Comments
Post a Comment