Chocoball♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.22)

🍋She who slept loaーーds、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much 😊


You have so many summer memoriesー!!!!


And lots of them involve Tsubaki!?!?


That's niceーーー🙂‍↕️😚


Summer isn't over yeーーt!


So let's make some more wonderful memories☆☆☆


And And my TikTok!!!!!!


It's with Ieyasu-kun、which is something a bit different!Rightー😂


If you visit Hamamatsu、I hope you spend the whole day there!


But lots of things close in the evening、so I recommend arriving early!笑lol











Everyoneーーー


Today、how was your dayー??


Did most of you have the day off!?


Well done for working hard、if you were working or studying!


You're so admirableeee!So amazing!!!


Recently、Saori had been obsessed with Chocoball!


Have you heard of it!?The chocolate snack!!!!


Firstly!Saori's history with Chocoball!
 

When I was in elementary school、I liked the caramel ones!


Andー cookies & cream!!!!!


They were my favourite。。 But they don't make them anymore。


I'm praying for their returnnnnn🥲🥲🥲


But now that I'm an adult、I like the peanut ones ☆


And!
Recently、I've been obsessed with the strawberry flavour、、、!


That's all、that was Saori's history with Chocoball!笑lol


What did you think!?!?


For noーーw!I'll leave it there!


I'll write more tomorrow。笑lol


Tell me your histories with Chocoballー!!


Well done for working hard today too ☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌









Today too、is a Saori selfie♪


T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Everyone、are you okay after all the rainー??
The rain and thunder were insane in Tokyo、、、、🥲
🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡


#saori #ivegottawatch #sanikokai #stream #soonnnn #😚


Comments